List Of Invoice Finance Companies In The UK
Detailed below is our comprehensive list of invoice finance companies in the UK. It has grown in recent years with the addition of products such as asset based lending (ABL), selective invoice discounting, spot factoring and the emergence of online receivables finance auction sites, and peer-to-peer lending.
This has increased the choice for our clients, which is great news. However, the increased choice has also created more difficulty choosing a provider, because of the large number of choices. Fortunately, we have undertaken extensive research in order to understand which providers offer the best rates and the best service levels.
Below is a list of the UK's invoice finance companies.
If you were looking for a list of factoring companies or a list of invoice discounting companies we can identify those for you, from the full list below.
Finding A Suitable Invoice Finance Company
The list of invoice finance companies (and list of factors) below demonstrates the large number of choices available to client, but you may want help to narrow the choice. FundInvoice LLP are the UK's 1st research led independent, invoice finance advice and search service for invoice finance, factoring & invoice discounting that have access to the UK market.
Our invoice finance experts have extensive experience of the market and they will be able to put you in touch with the invoice finance companies that are most suitable for your business based on exactly what you are looking for. We offer an independent quotation search for invoice finance quotations and you will have no obligation to proceed.
Please note that the presence of a business on our list below, does not constitute any endorsement by FundInvoice LLP.
We can put you in touch with any of the invoice financiers on this list: CONTACT US or we can conduct an invoice finance quotation search for you: REQUEST YOUR FREE INVOICE FINANCE QUOTE SEARCH or call Sean on 03330 113622
List of Invoice Finance Companies in the UK
Below is a list of some of the large number of invoice finance companies in the UK - some have links to further information or contact forms for you to get in touch with them directly. Currently, by our count, there are 111 distinct organisations on our list (currently trading as far as we know):
- 4Syte (4Syte Funding and 4Syte Construction).
- ABN AMRO Commercial Finance.
- Accelerated Payments.
- Accident Credit Group.
- Advantedge Commercial Finance (formerly known as Factor21 PLC) - Henry Howard Cashflow Finance (formerly HH Cashflow Finance) was acquired by Advantedge on 17/07/18.
- AIB Commercial Finance.
- AIB Group (UK) PLC.
- Aldermore Invoice Finance.
- Arbuthnot Commercial Asset Based Lending - launched 26/02/18.
- Ashley Commercial Finance (became Ashley Finance which is now part of Ultimate Finance).
- Bank of Ireland Commercial Finance, Belfast.
- Bank of Ireland Finance, Dublin.
- Bank of London and The Middle East (BLME).
- Barclays Trade and Working Capital UK & Ireland (formerly Barclays Commercial Services).
- Berkeley Trade Finance Ltd (launched May 2019).
- Bibby Factors Bristol Ltd
- Bibby Factors International Ltd
- Bibby Factors Ltd
- Bibby Factors Scotland Ltd
- Bibby Factors Sussex Ltd
- Bibby Factors Yorkshire Ltd
- Bibby Financial Services Ltd
- Bibby Financial Services Ireland Ltd.
- BNP Paribas Commercial Finance Ltd.
- Burdale Financial.
- Calverton Finance.
- Capitalflow Commercial Finance (Ireland).
- Cashbook Finance Ltd.
- Cash Direct UK.
- Cash Flo - part of Flo Backoffice Solutions Ltd.
- Cash Friday (now part of Lloyds).
- Castlebridge Finance Ltd (acquired Castle Business Finance - out of Administration in August 2019. Castel Business Finance entered Administration 23/06/20).
- Catalyst Finance.
- CCC Finance Ltd
- Celtic Invoice Discounting (Ireland)
- Centric Commercial Finance (purchased by Shawbrook June 2014).
- Charterhouse Commercial Finance PLC.
- Clear Funding Ltd (also Clear Funding Financial Services Ltd).
- Close Brothers Invoice Finance (formerly called Close Invoice Finance).
- Clydesdale Bank plc / Yorkshire Bank.
- Creative Capital.
- Danske Bank.
- Diamond Bank (UK) PLC.
- Easy Invoice Finance Ltd.
- Fair Finance Ltd.
- FGI Finance Ltd.
- FI Capital.
- First Capital Factors Ltd - In Administration.
- First Trust Bank.
- Five Arrows Business Finance PLC (formerly State Securities).
- Fortis Commercial Finance.
- Funding Invoice.
- GE Capital Bank Ltd.
- Gener8 Finance Ltd - acquired by 1pm PLC.
- Growth Street Exchange Limited.
- Hitachi Capital (UK) plc t/a Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance.
- HSBC Invoice Finance (UK) Ltd.
- IGF Group (Independent Growth Finance).
- Inksmoor Selective Finance (Inksmoor Credit is also part of the same group).
- Innovation Finance Ltd (IFL).
- Interface Financial Group (IFG).
- Investec Capital Solutions (prior to 25/01/18 known as Amicus Commercial Finance).
- InvoCap (formerly called Invoice Cycle).
- Invoice Liquidity.
- Invoicefair (Invoice Fair Limited).
- Jardine Norton.
- JMK Group.
- Just Cash Flow PLC.
- Key Factors Ltd.
- Leumi ABL.
- Liquid Link, part of the Liquid Friday Group.
- Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance (formerly Alex Lawrie Factors).
- M Z Factoring.
- MarketFinance Ltd (formerly called Marketinvoice).
- Metro Bank SME Finance (formerly SME Invoice Finance).
- MTF - Finance.
- My Muse (Muse Corporation trading as).
- Nucleus Commercial Finance.
- Optimum SME Finance Limited (branded Optimum Finance).
- Oriel Collections Ltd.
- Panel Financial.
- Paragon Bank Business Finance PLC (formerly Five Arrows Business Finance PLC and State Securities PLC before that).
- Partnership Invoice Finance.
- Paysap Ltd.
- Peak Cashflow.
- PeerPay - FloFunder service.
- Penny Freedom Limited.
- Platform Black changed its name to Sancus Finance Ltd and subsequently withdrew from the market.
- PNC Business Credit.
- Populous World (blockchain based invoice finance).
- Positive Cashflow Finance Ltd - acquired by 1pm PLC.
- Praetura Commercial Finance Ltd.
- Previse Ltd (supply chain finance).
- Pulse Cashflow Finance Ltd.
- Quba Solutions
- Qube Financing.
- RBS Invoice Finance.
- Redd Factors.
- Regency Factors Plc (Regency Factors Invoice Finance).
- Reward Finance Group.
- Sancus Finance Ltd (formerly known as Platform Black - due to shut down).
- Santander Invoice Finance.
- Scottish Pacific Business Finance (exited the UK market).
- Secure Trust Bank Commercial Finance (part of Arbuthnot Banking Group).
- Select Invoice Finance.
- Shawbrook Bank Ltd (formerly Shawbrook Business Finance & Shawbrook Business Credit).
- Siemens Financial Services.
- Silverburn Finance (UK) Ltd.
- Skipton Business Finance Ltd.
- Sonovate Limited (recruitment back office).
- Tandem Invoice Finance.
- Team Factors Ltd.
- Tower Trade Group.
- Tungsten Corporation PLC (for suppliers using their e-invoicing solution).
- Ulster Bank Invoice Finance.
- Ulster Bank Invoice Finance (NI).
- Ultimate Finance Group Limited*.
- Wells Fargo Capital Finance.
- Working Capital Partners (in Administration May 2019).
- Wyelands Bank.
Lists Of International Factoring Companies Worldwide
If you are looking for global lists of factoring companies worldwide you can find help here: Worldwide List Of Factoring Companies
List Of Factoring Companies In The UK
We have evolved our list over the last decade and a half, however we are contacted by approximately one new provider every other week at present. Therefore, there may be additional providers that you think we should add. If you have any other providers that you think should be added to the list please contact FundInvoice, we are always happy to add to our list of factoring companies.
* former names include: Ultimate Finance Group PLC, Ultimate Invoice Finance and Ultimate Trade Finance