Business Funding & Invoice Finance
Invoice finance can improve your cash flow. FundInvoice are awards finalists (6 consecutive years), and independent specialists that will find you the best business funding or invoice finance facility. We have a 97.5% business finance approval rate, and have arranged tens of millions in funding.
We Can Save You Money
We will do the all the work, and have saved our customers 31% (on average) of fees quoted elsewhere.
or call Sean Morrow on 03330 113622
3 Step Process To Receive Funds
Our simple 3 step process to receive business funding is as follows:
We are in touch with all the major UK funders, so and we receive details of their latest pricing offers.
Our team conduct ongoing service quality and invoice finance pricing research, to help customers find the best invoice finance quotes.
What Customers Say About FundInvoice
"I would highly recommend FundInvoice when considering your company’s invoice & asset finance requirements.
They took time to fully understand my needs and through tenacity and determination ensured we got the best deal available."
MD & Owner of a Haulage & Warehousing Group
We are a small team of highly experienced individuals, providing a personal service. Our clients deal directly with one of our Partners, who have worked within the industry since 1988.
Glenn Blackman & Sean Morrow
Situations Where We Can Get You Finance
We can often get you finance, when others have failed. Facilities are available to suit all situations from new startups, to large, established companies.
- Funds can be provided within 24 hours, and can be used for any purpose.
- Invoice finance can release 85% to 100% of the value of your sales ledger.
- We can help all industry sectors including recruitment, construction, retail and car body repairers.
- We specialise in helping customers DECLINED by lenders e.g. funding despite bad credit, or CCJs
Funding We Can Help You Find
FundInvoice can help you find a range of different types of business funding, including:
- Secured, or unsecured, business loans.
- Selective invoice finance, factoring and asset based lending.
- Trade finance and export funding.
- Confidential invoice discounting.
Download your: Free Finance Information Pack
Anyone can become an introducer of business financing prospects to us, and earn commission.