Invoice Finance, Factoring & Business Funding
Invoice finance, factoring, and invoice discounting can significantly improve your business cash flow. FundInvoice is a multi-award-winning independent specialist who finds the best business funding and invoice finance facilities.
We specialise in helping growing companies find the best business funding solutions, including business turnaround finance. We have arranged tens of millions in funding support for UK companies.
Save You Money On Invoice Discounting & Factoring
We will do all the work and have found our customers some substantial savings on the fees quoted elsewhere for invoice discounting and factoring.
or call Sean Morrow on 03330 113622
3 Step Process To Get Business Funding Or Invoice Finance
Our simple 3-step brokering process to receive business funding is as follows:
We are in touch with all the major UK funders, so we receive details of their latest pricing offers.
Our team conduct ongoing service quality and invoice finance pricing research, to help customers find the best invoice finance quotes.
What Customers Say About FundInvoice
This is an example of what one of our customers said after they had used our service:
"I would highly recommend FundInvoice when considering your company’s invoice & asset finance requirements.
They took time to fully understand my needs and through tenacity and determination ensured we got the best deal available."
MD & Owner of a Haulage & Warehousing Group
Read more of the testimonials our customers have given about our team.
Meet Our Team Of Funding And Receivables Finance Specialists
We are a small team of highly experienced brokers, providing personal service to find you the funding or receivables financing that you need. Our clients deal directly with one of our Partners, who have worked within the industry since 1988.
Glenn Blackman & Sean Morrow
We Can Get You An Invoice Finance Facility
We can often arrange finance for companies when others have failed. Facilities are available to new startups, turnarounds and large, established companies.
- Funds can be provided within 24 hours and can be used for almost any purpose.
- Receivables finance can release 85% to 100% of the value of your sales ledger (minus fees).
- We can help all industry sectors including recruitment, construction, manufacturing & car body repairs.
- We specialise in helping customers DECLINED by lenders e.g. company rescue funding despite bad credit or CCJs.
- Even new startups can get funding using receivables financing. Download your: Complimentary business startup ebook.
Types Of Funding We Can Help You Find
FundInvoice can help you find a range of different types of business funding solutions, including:
- Secured, or unsecured, business loans.
- Selective invoice finance, factoring and asset-based lending.
- Trade finance and export funding.
- Confidential invoice discounting.
For more details, testimonials and case studies please download this: Free Finance Information Pack
Addressing The Drawbacks And Embracing The Benefits
- Will The Costs Be Higher? No, we consistently achieve significant cost savings for our customers, making our service a cost-effective choice. By leveraging our expertise and extensive network, we negotiate competitive terms that can save you money on the funding solution you require.
- Can't I Just Search Online For Quotes? Yes, you could do that. However, as a multi-award-winning brokerage, we work with a range of funders to explore a range of options and find the right solution for your business.
- Is The Process Complicated? At FundInvoice, we take pride in simplifying the process for you. Our experienced brokers will guide you through each step, explaining the details and ensuring your understanding.
- Will I Lose Control Of My Sales Ledger? You can retain this if you prefer. Some customers want to outsource aspects like credit control to remove the administrative burden, but you can retain that function in-house if you choose.
For more insights into receivables financing in the UK, we recommend this British Business Bank article.
Become An Introducer
Are you interested in earning a commission by referring prospects to us? We offer opportunities to become an introducer and join our network. Contact us today to explore this rewarding partnership.