We can provide telephone research services, using a questionnaire that you have agreed. We can analyse the results and report the findings to you.
We specialise in small projects and can help you with:
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys - monitoring satisfaction levels & spotting issues, so you can take action.
- Lost Customer Exit Poll Surveys - finding out why you lost potential sales, or lost existing customers.
- Market Research Surveys - understanding what target customers think.
In addition to undertaking our own research programme, we also assist some customers with small, telephone based research projects of their own. We will telephone businesses, on your behalf, and conduct interviews, using a pre-agreed questionnaire. The interviews will be written up and sent to you. We can also analyse a number of interviews and prepare an insightful, summary report, if required.
If you wish, we can seek new business referrals from customers or prospects, in the course of undertaking the research.
We charge for each completed interview, so you only pay for results.
If you want an analysis report we make a separate charge for the production and delivery of the report.
A deposit may be required but there are NO "set-up" charges or "management" charges.
Benefits Of Customer Research
Customers often tell us that it makes them feel important to be asked what they think.
In many cases they will tell a third party what they will not tell you.
We can help you by finding out what your customers, or prospective customers think. You can use this information to:
- Increase new sales and reduce lost sales.
- Improve customer retention by measuring and improving customer satisfaction levels.
- Follow up new customer referrals that we generate during interviews.
- Create public relations (PR) material for your business e.g. statistics for use in articles, or social media.
How It Works
Our research service is simple, and work as follows:
- We agree the work that you want us to undertake, who we are to contact and the questionnaire that is to be used. We can design this with your input and approval.
- We undertake the telephone interviews, write up each questionnaire and send them to you.
- If required, we can analyse a number of interviews and produce a summary analysis report.
- If required, we can repeat this activity regularly to identify changes and target improvements.
The questionnaire can include quantitative questions e.g. rate this aspect out of 10, and qualitative questions e.g. why didn't you buy? We always include some open questions so that customers can raise issues that you might not have even realised existed.
To discuss your requirements either request a call back or call us on: 03330 113622. All discussions are in confidence, and without obligation.