If you are looking for a straightforward business loan (also sometimes called a commercial loan), we can help you find what you need.
A commercial loan is for a fixed sum repaid over a fixed period (called the "term" of the loan).
We have specialist partners that can help you access the best interest rates, from lenders that will take a flexible approach and be sympathetic to difficult circumstances.
For help, complete the green box quote request on this page, or: call Sean on 03330 113622.
How Much Can You Borrow?
You may want to know how much you can borrow using a business loan. The amounts you may be able to raise are as follows:
- Up to £200,000.
- A guarantee from your company director(s) may be required.
- Between £150,000 and £1,000,000.
- A charge over all company assets or property (typically a second or subsequent charge) may be taken.
Property loans, for property development and investment, up to £10 million.
What Is The Term Of A Commercial Loan?
This is the normal term of a commercial loan, the period over which the loan is repaid? This can range between 3 months and 10 years.
What Can The Money Be Used For?
You can use it for almost any purpose. These are a few examples of possible uses:
- Paying tax or VAT.
- Bridging loans.
- Financing management buyouts (MBO), buy-ins, acquisitions and business purchases.
- Purchasing stock or equipment.
- Improving your working capital and cash flow position.
- Expanding your business.
- Refurbishing property.
- Bridging short periods of time.
Cash Flow Loans
If you already have an invoice finance facility (or are seeking one) you may be eligible for a cash flow loan to top up the amount of funding that you receive. This is a fixed sum, in addition to your normal factoring or invoice discounting funding levels, with the fixed sum repaid over a fixed period, called the term. Several of our invoice finance partners offer cash flow loans.
Further information about loans: