Business Finance Case Studies
The case studies on this page illustrate a few of the various clients that FundInvoice LLP have successfully helped to find business finance.
Finance may may have been provided via simple business loans, invoice finance or specialist funding for particular industry sectors.
We specialise in being able to help difficult cases that have struggled to access the funding they need from other lenders.
We can normally help, even if you are experiencing difficult circumstances, or have a poor credit history. Some of the cases below demonstrate how we have supported companies in similar circumstances.
If you need to find similar funding please use our:
These are some of the companies that we have helped:
- 36% Factoring Costing Saving - a 35% annual saving found for a temporary recruiter.
- 22% Cost Saving - a 22% cost saving found for an invoice discounting customer.
- Releasing A Deposit For A House - how we helped a Director release the cash for a house deposit from their business.
- Factoring Arranged For Ambulance Services Provider - how we helped a provider of patient transport services access factoring for working capital.
- Factoring For A Small Pest Control Co - how we arranged factoring for a small pest controller.
- PCID Protected Invoice Discounting In Ireland - PCID for a recruiter based in Ireland.
- Factoring Supports An Acquisition. A company acquisition was enabled using factoring.
- Factoring Despite An HMRC Time To Pay Arrangement.
- Invoice Finance In Southern Ireland (Eire/Republic of Ireland).
- Factoring Accountants Case Study - financing an accounting company.
- Funding Invoices And Applications For Payment In Construction - finance for construction.
- Startup Funding For A Driver Hire Recruitment Agency - funding a staff agency.
- Car Accident Repair Funding Invoices To Insurance Companies - financing bodyshop car repairs.
- Case Study - Solving A Single Debtor Funding Problem In Construction - funding one customer suppliers.
- Case Study - Help When A Factoring Limit Is Removed - how different funders take a different approach.