Back Issues of FundingVoice Magazine
FundingVoice magazine gives you the latest business finance offers and discounts as they become available. It also includes articles, tips and support to improve business cash flow and funding, from experts.
Below is a list of the back issues of Funding Voice Magazine for you to read.
(Please note that statistics & cost savings quoted may have been updated in more recent studies, we don't go back and update all previous articles).
Apologies that this list tends to lag behind, if you want the latest the best option is to subscribe.
- June 2022 - Stock Finance Now Available - in addition to a new stock funding facility, there are details of business loan refinancing arrangements that can help you reduce your outgoings and support if you have to repair your supply chain.
- March 2022 - FundInvoice Win Best Invoice Finance Brokerage Award - details of the award we won, pre-pack funding and an update from Optimum Finance.
- December 2021 - Final Chance For Business Finance Before Christmas - your last chance to get funding before year-end, a 5-star review, our growth guide and how to fund CIS invoices and transactions with neutral vendors.
- November 2021 - 29% Average Invoice Finance Cost Savings - details of our latest review of cost savings achieved, the Recovery Loan Scheme and our free business cash flow guide.
- June 2021 - Paying Too Much For Invoice Finance? - some examples of rates to compare against, a free cash flow guide and funding options if you have prior business failures.
- May 2021 - No Personal Guarantees - how you can access invoice finance without needing to give a personal guarantee to support the facility.
- April 2021 - 22% Reduction For CID Client - how we found a 22% savings for a client seeking Confidential Invoice Discounting.
- March 2021 - Recovery Loan Scheme And Free e-Book - details of the new RLS, recovery loan scheme that will launch shortly, and a copy of our new e-book for our readers.
- February 2021 - Help With Funding Restrictions - a case study about overcoming funding limit problems and details of the deal between Barclays and 4Syte. Also an article about one funder that is going the extra mile for their customers.
- January 2021 - Full Value Invoice Purchase - we start the new year with details of a full value (minus fees) invoice purchase scheme, details of an award for which we have reached the finals and a case study about an accountancy firm that we have assisted.
- December 2020 - 86% Success Rate - we end the year with a review of our success rate at finding business finance, our list of special offers and some product factsheets to assist those that are new to the sector.
- November 2020 - 28% Savings - average savings of 28% achieved on invoice finance sourced elsewhere.
- October 2020 - Pricing Offer - a new pricing offer from Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance.
- September 2020 - No PGs - invoice finance without personal guarantees.
- August 2020 - 5 Star Review - our relaunched magazine following the move from SignUpTo to MailChimp. Including articles about reviews from customers, overcoming late payments and details of the winning invoice finance companies from the BMF Awards 2020.
- June 2020 - Bad Debt Warning - this edition marks the 20 year anniversary since Glenn started in the business. It has details of a bad debt warning, some feedback from a happy customer and how to write your own Business Continuity Plan.
- May 2020 - Invoice Finance Decision In 60 Seconds - this month we also have a product to release funding against furlough payments, how Bibby construction are functioning during the lockdown and why factoring can have advantages over a business loan. We also have a social media sharing scheme through which you can earn a commission.
- April 2020 - An Alternative To A CBILS Loan - information if you are running out of cash or having problems with Telephone Debt Verification. Also a piece on how temps may be replacing permanent recruitment positions and our Business Growth Guide.
- March 2020 - How To Get Emergency Funding - much of this edition is dedicated to getting help regarding the coronavirus pandemic. We have details of how we are assisting customers with large orders, relating to the outbreak, and details of emergency finance that is available.
- February 2020 - Funding RPO Invoices At 90% - a few success stories explaining how we have helped customers with invoice finance issues. One needed funding against a single debtor with an HMRC TTP arrangement in place. Also details of the forthcoming IR35 changes that will affect some recruiters.
- January 2020 - Invoice Finance Without Minimums - in addition to this offer of no minimum fees, we have a VAT update for the construction sector, our free guide to invoice finance termination and a final call for your support to help us win the BMF Award for Best Invoice Finance Broker 2020.
- December 2019 - FundInvoice Are Awards Finalists - in the final edition of FundingVoice for 2019, we have been confirmed as finalists for a BMF Award for the 6th consecutive year. This edition also offers help with the Christmas slowdown, changes within the construction sector and a new invoice finance offer, discounting the margin above the base rate that you are charged.
- November 2019 - Invoice Finance Breaking News - performance numbers on the increase in prospects that we have seen, details of a rebrand at MarketInvoice, a report from the Alternative & Receivables Finance Forum 2019 and information about Kier being suspended from the Prompt Payment Code.
- October 2019 - 31% Average Invoice Finance Savings - details of our average cost savings found over the last year, the story of an RPO debtor rejecting part of a General Notice Of Assignment letter and some new credit control tips.
- September 2019 - What Is Going On At Optimum Finance? - in addition to an interview with Richard Pepler, the CEO at Optimum Finance, we have an update on the Reverse Charge VAT change affecting the construction sector, a testimonial about acquisition funding and the potential cost of not moving funding providers. (47th edition).
- July 2019 - Sectors We Are Funding - our pipeline is strong with a variety of industry sectors being funded. This edition also includes a link to our new "30 Seconds On Invoice Finance" YouTube explainer videos, leaving before your termination period is up and some successes from the construction and recruitment sectors.
- June 2019 - Invoice Fraud Warning - along with an article about a new type of invoice fraud, we have details of a slowdown in payments within the construction sector, difficulties manufacturers are facing finding funding and why you should use a broker service.
- May 2019 - “I Simply Won’t Use Any Other Broker” - a great testimonial, news from the factoring sector and our guide to moving providers.
- April 2019 - Our Personal Service To Find You Invoice Finance - in addition to details of the personal service that we offer, we have the winners of Best Invoice Finance Company at the BMF Awards, some cases we have been able to assist and what to do if you fall out with your lender.
- March 2019 - Invoice Finance Company Ratings - this edition leads with a comparison of the ratings given regarding various funders online, it also has details of EU buyers making UK suppliers pay the price of Brexit, a new product from Ultimate Finance and our free business growth guide.
- February 2019 - The Price Of Single Invoice Finance - in addition to our comparison of costs between providers, we have news about the ban on assignment and 2 funders that are withdrawing from the UK market.
- January 2019 - Has Your Invoice Finance Facility Been Reduced? - a rumour about a change in a factoring company's risk policy, help for construction and manufacturing sectors. News from some of the leading finance companies Marketinvoice and Nucleus Commercial Finance.
- December 2018 - Pre-Christmas Funding From Awards Finalists - details of our confirmation as Finalists for Best Invoice Finance Broker at the Business Moneyfacts Awards 2019, together with a chance to get funding in place before Xmas.
- November 2018 - 100% Invoice Funding - also with funding excluded debts, spotlighting Close Brothers Invoice Finance and a new trade finance product from Bibby Financial Services.
- August 2018 - 34 Percent Average Invoice Finance Cost Savings - an update on our average savings achieved over the last year plus a car body repairer 5 star testimonial.
- July 2018 - 4 Simple Ways To Save On Your Factoring Costs - in addition to this, we also cover the De Poel rebranding and what's going on on the UK high street.
- May 2018 - Re-subscribe - just the one article this month as we focus on GDPR.
- April 2018 - "Retailageddon" What Is Going On? - also the cheapest invoice finance company, solving problems for recruiters and help for the road haulage sector.
- March 2018 - Business Loan To Top Up Your Cash Flow - and news from the Business Moneyfacts Awards.
- February 2018 - 97% Business Finance Approval Rate - as we exceed our £10 million funding target.
- January 2018 - Comparing Invoice Discounting Prices - we look at the 86% differential between the top and bottom of market pricing. We also show how we can potentially save one customer 41% on a quote sourced elsewhere.
- December 2017 - 1% Over Base Invoice Finance Offer - how to get 1% over base for the first 12 months with one financier.
- November 2017 - Difficulty Finding Business Finance? - we looked at how hard it is to find the funding you may need online.
- October 2017 - Cheap Invoice Finance Offer - details of one provider that is currently offering to discount their rates to new customers.
- September 2017 - Complaints About Invoice Finance Companies - information about the very low level of complaints to the ABFA (now UK Finance).
- August 2017 - Invoice Finance Pricing Offer & 5 Star Review - a 5-star rating from a client and a new special offer on bad debt protection.
- July 2017 - Help Overcoming Your Funding Problems - the secrets of construction finance, spot factoring and prime debtor issues.
- June 2017 - Business Finance Despite Bad Credit - and solving funding and credit limit issues in recruitment and the construction sector.
- May 2017 - Factoring Price Reductions - articles about savings on factoring costs, tiered funding so you only pay for what you use and our latest offers.
- March 2017 - Business Loans & Offers - article about demand for loans increasing, an offer of free bad debt protection for 6 months and the pitfalls of construction contracts.
- February 2017 - Invoice Finance Special Offers - this edition has details of 3 new special offers. 100% funding against invoices, 25% off bad debt protection and no service charge for the first month of your facility.
- January 2017 - Comparison Of Factoring Prices - includes a comparison of factoring prices with a 165% differential, myths about invoice finance for recruiters and alternatives to using factoring.
- 2016 editions of Fundingvoice magazine.
- 2015 editions of Fundingvoice magazine.
- 2014 editions of FundingVoice magazine.