Situations Where Factoring Or Invoice Discounting Can Help
These are examples of situations where invoice finance, factoring and invoice discounting can help your business.
- Declined elsewhere for business finance, loans or invoice financing.
- Finance for growth - financing fast growth, high growth businesses or funding over-trading.
- Funding for a new business or new start-up.
- Businesses without a track record or with previous poor credit history - including those declined for finance.
- Alternative finance when turned down for a bank overdraft or bank loan.
- Releasing cash for a small business.
- Improving cash flow or increasing working capital.
- Business turnaround finance and company rescue funding.
- Specialist ABL (Asset Based Lending) for a large company or PLC (Public Limited Company)
- Financing an acquisition or take-over.
- Funding a "phoenix" business from a previous business failure.
- Financing a business with just one single debtor (a prime debtor).
- Funding one invoice, multiple invoices that you select or all your invoices (whole turnover).
- MBO - Management Buy-Out finance.
- MBI - Management Buy-In finance.
- CVA - Funding whilst in a Creditors Voluntary Arrangement.
- Administration - Finance whilst in Administration.
- CCJ - County Court Judgements - factoring despite having judgements.