FundInvoice LLP (‘we', ‘us', ‘our') are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ‘Act'), the data controller is FundInvoice LLP of registered office: Hilden Park House, 79 Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough, Tonbridge, Kent, England, TN11 9BH.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on any of our websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our websites, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our websites.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Contributions you make to discussions on this website.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your usage of our websites by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our websites and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and allow us to customise the site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to the site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, this may affect the proper functioning of our websites.
Transmission of information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any enquiries you make in relation to our services, including obtaining quotations from third-party service providers where you request a quotation.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we consider may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To ensure that the content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our website.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- If you request a quotation for any services, we may disclose your personal information to the appropriate providers of those services.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at anytime by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please, therefore, check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.