Retail Finance for Retailers, Shops & Stores
A new funding product has been launched specifically for retailers, shops and stores within the retail sector.
The product gives the retailer a cash injection of up to £100,000, based on their future sales, which can be used for any purpose within their business such as:
- Funding working capital requirements
- Opening up additional retail outlets, stores and shops
- Refurbishment and refitting of premises
- Equipment purchases
- Marketing and advertising bills
- Payment of VAT, PAYE and staff wages bills
- Any other purpose
The cash injection can be taken as a lump sum or in cash advances and it is repaid through debit card and credit card sales, typically over a 6 month period, using the retailers existing PDQ ("Process Data Quickly") terminal or machine. Ideal source of finance for fast moving consumer goods (FMCG).
These types of businesses are amongst those that could benefit:
- Arts & crafts shops
- Pubs (Public Houses)
- Car parts dealers
- Convenience stores
- Beauty salons
- B & B's (Bed and Breakfast)
For more information about this innovative cash injection for retailers please contact us.
- SIC Codes - Retail Sectors That Are Suitable For Retailer Finance
- Funding against unpaid accounts receivable