GapCap - Selective Invoice Finance
Contact details: REQUEST A CALL FROM GAPCAP
GapCap are a FinTech business offering selective invoice finance (SIF) to companies based in England and Wales, since inception in June 2014.
Selective Invoice Finance
SIF from GapCap offers clients:
- Up to 85% of invoice value as soon as it is raised.
- Bad debt protection.
- Speed - at the time of writing their best time to fund a transaction was just 26 minutes.
- The freedom of not being tied into a contract with no termination or other hidden fees.
- A "pay as you go" style approach with a very simple day-rate fee structure.
- There is a one off sign up fee of £500 + VAT and then interest rates which are calculated per day.
- No minimum volume commitment.
- Client's have a dedicated account manager.
Customers must have invoices of no less than £3,000, although a batch of invoices totalling that amount can be funded.
Articles Contributed To FundingVoice Magazine & Our Blog
Articles contributed to our magazine and blog by GapCap:
- Blog Post: 6 Ways Cash Flow Problems Can Be An SME's Silent Assassin.
- Article: A Take On Selective Invoice Finance By GapCap.
- FundingVoice: April 2016 and August 2015.