Contract Finance Against Contracts, Licenses, Subscriptions Or Retainers
Through our funding partners, we can now give you access up to Contract Finance that provides 80% of the cash tied up in unpaid contracts, licences, subscriptions and retainers - up to a year in advance.
Contract Finance allows businesses in technology, security, publishing and other services to access cash flow finance without the expense or administration of a term loan or overdraft.
Examples of contracts that could be funded:
- IT services contracts.
- IT retainers.
- Software licensing agreements.
- Maintenance services.
- Security service contracts.
- Database subscriptions.
The criteria, subject to approval by our funding partner, are as follows:
- Turnover of £300,000 pa or more.
- 2 years trading history.
- Having traded with the contract customer for a year (evidenced by Purchase Orders POs, contract and inward payments) or the same service/product has been successfully sold to different customers for at least 2 years.
- UK debtors of >£8M turnover or non-UK debtors of >£50M turnover.
Call Sean on 03330 113622 for details.
Further Help Financing Contractual Debt
We also have a funder that specialises in contractual debt. They can finance SLA's (Service Level Agreements) and Framework agreements. This can include IT consultation transactions even where there are liquidated damages, performance clauses or termination clauses. They can also fund "variations" against contracts, providing they are signed off. Each case must be assessed on its merits but please get in touch for more details.