- 23 Oct
We Can Help With Difficult Cases Where You Have Been Declined For Finance
We are able to help you find business finance even in difficult circumstances where you have been previously declined for finance. In fact, we specialise in helping businesses that have been unable to secure the finance that they need through other means.
Difficult Situations Where We Can Help
Some of the difficult cases that we have helped in the past include:
- Single debtor finance, when you have one single customer.
- RPO prime debtor finance for recruitment companies that are having trouble securing the credit limits that they need on particular debtors. We have access to a broad range of providers, and so can search the market in order to find somebody that can provide the credit limits are required.
- Extended recourse periods - If you have customers that pay on extended credit terms, a normal recourse period may not be sufficient to allow time for them to pay. We are able to introduce you to companies that will allow extended recourse periods.
- Construction sector finance - we have access to a range of companies that are able to finance the construction sector which can be a problem for many businesses. Even if you require the funding against and certified applications for payment, we have access to funders that are able to assist. We are also able to help finance all manner of contractual debt.
- New start-ups – in many cases funders are not prepared to provide finance to new businesses that have yet to start trading. We have a panel of lenders that are able to support new start-ups. There is also no minimum on the size of transactions that we can arrange funding for.
- If you have a poor credit history either personally or as a business, or you have a history of County Court judgements, or you are in a creditors voluntary arrangement, we may still be able to help you find finance for your business. Even if you are facing potential liquidation, we may be able to help you avoid such an outcome.
- If you have been turned down for business finance elsewhere, it is highly likely that we will still be able to help you secure the finance through one of our panel of lenders that deal with difficult cases. If you have been unable to find the funding that you need, give us the opportunity to see if we can find it for you.
Read some case studies with examples of where we have helped clients in difficult circumstances.
- 14 Oct
Invoice Discounting Can Be Available After A Liquidation.
If your business fails it can feel like the end of your world. What's worse is that you might struggle to get back into business, as traditional lenders don't want to support your new venture. Even if you have had a previous company enter insolvency, such as a compulsory liquidation, you may still be able to get funding if you decide to start a new company. Everyone deserves a second chance.We...
- 27 Feb
Invoice Finance Despite A CCJ And Time To Pay Arrangement
Demonstrations of how we can help companies are more powerful than just talking about theoretical cases. In a recent example case, we had a prospect that was looking for a more stable facility than the selective invoice finance facility that they had used sporadically, from one of the single invoice finance providers.This problem that they had experienced was that their selective invoice finance...
- 18 Feb
Can I Access Invoice Finance With CCJs?
Analytical software allows you to see exactly how people are finding your website, and which search terms they are using. I just noticed a repeated search phrase being used "can I access invoice finance with CCJs?". It would make sense as you are most likely to need funding support if you are under creditor pressure and you have ended up being taken to court by a supplier.A CCJ is a "County...
- 21 Sep
Invoice Finance For Non Homeowners In Rented Accommodation
Renting doesn't have to be a barrier to accessing receivables finance for your company. However the number of invoice finance companies requiring clients to be homeowners has increased in recent years. Historically, it was never an issue, but many of the providers have added in this requirement, in order to ensure there is some substance behind personal guarantees that are often required by some...
- 13 Apr
Alternative Finance If Declined By A Bank
If your company is having difficulty finding business finance through traditional sources i.e. banks, you may want to turn to the alternative finance market, which will provide further options.There are plenty of alternative finance solutions here, we have arrangements in place with a large number of funders that can help in a wide range of circumstances. These include alternatives to overdraft,...
- 30 Mar
Business Funding For A Discharged Bankrupt Director
We have expertise in helping companies that have struggled to raise the business funding that they need elsewhere. There can be for many different reasons, but one that we are currently working with is a company where the Director is a discharged bankrupt.Bankruptcy is where an individual cannot pay their debts (they are insolvent) and either they petition a Court to be made bankrupt, or they are...
- 08 Mar
Help For A Roofing Contractor Declined Due To A CCJ
I wanted to share this interesting case that we are in the process of assisting. It concerns a roofing contractor, working within the construction sector, that has a low value CCJ (County Court Judgement) from several years ago.Firstly there is the issue of the company operating within the construction sector, of course not all invoice finance companies will deal with construction related...
- 10 Nov
Help When Declined For Business Finance
I was looking through some completed deals and it struck me how many had been declined for business finance before they came to us, and how many we were still able to help.In fact, we specialise in being able to help when you have been declined for business finance elsewhere. Often we have been able to assist companies who think that there are no options available to them. It is often a case of...
- 24 Oct
Examples Where We Helped Companies Declined For Business Finance
Yesterday, I posted about how we often help companies that have been declined for business Finance. These are a few examples of deals where we have been able to help in circumstances where the clients have not been able to secure the required business finance on their own.These are a few examples of the situations that we have been able to help with, each one has a link to the case study that...
- 01 Aug
Lender Of Last Resort
Is being called a "lender of last resort" such a bad thing?The term could be defined as a financier that is called upon only when the borrower can't get finance anywhere else. Often they are considered the last resort because either the terms are onerous or the price is higher than the norm.Back when I was working for factoring companies in the 80s and early 90s, there was a definite aversion to...
- 01 Jun
Business Finance With Bad Credit
Getting business finance with bad credit whether its your company that has a bad credit history, or you personally, appears to be a concern for a number of businesses.I recently read an article online about how to improve the credit rating of your business, clearly production of the article had been prompted by a need that the authors had identified for companies with bad credit to raise...