Selective Invoice Finance Pricing Example
This is a pricing example for selective invoice finance. The fees charged may vary depending upon the nature of your own business and circumstances, so please contact us to get a quote for your situation:
Actual Example Of Selective Invoice Finance Pricing
In this particular case, the client needed funding for a short period of time, 21 days, until their customer paid. This would not suit traditional forms of invoice or sales finance so we found them a selective facility with:
- No obligation to ever use the service again.
- No minimum fees.
- No personal guarantees.
- No debenture has been taken over their company.
This is how the pricing for the transaction:
- Circa £350,000 of funding was provided, for 21 days.
- This level of funding was 80% of their invoice value (minus fees).
- Total fees for the transaction were c. 1.55% of the invoice value.
The Real Cost
Converting that into real money terms, to receive £800 against a £1,000 of invoicing cost £15.50 for the 21 day period, in this case.
(Note: VAT may be payable on all or part of the fees).