• 87% Are Not Swayed By Celebrity Endorsements

    We have conducted a lot of market research into online web related buying habits in order to improve our own.

    Another statistic from our market research survey of 100 SME businesses. We asked them if they thought that businesses were more likely to buy from companies that had celebrity endorsements on their website. 87% said they would not be more likely leaving just 13% that would be more likely to buy.

    It would seem that the cost of such endorsements may not be money well spent!

    Share with:
Share with:

 

I have read and accept your:
Customer Terms and Conditions.

 

Examples of just a few of our finance partners:

igf
acg
hitachi
nucleus
castle
bibby