- 08 Jan
App Based Invoice Finance - Investec Intelligent Cashflow
If you are looking for App based invoice finance, Investec Intelligent Cashflow could be the answer that you are seeking.
Investec Intelligent Cashflow - App Based Invoice Finance
Investec Intelligent Cashflow, is provided by Investec Capital Solutions It is a high tech platform, and dedicated account management service, that allows users to access funding through invoice finance 24/7.
Automatic Invoice Upload
This secure service is simple to set up, Investec send you a link, you click on it - and their software does the rest. It connects seamlessly with your existing accounting system (so you don't have to change accounting packages) and automatically uploads and reconciles, details of your sales invoices to the platform.
Immediate Update Of Available Funds
That upload updates the funds available to you immediately, giving you fast access to cash - without having to wait around for invoices to be processed.
You can access the system via a desktop, mobile app or tablet around the clock, 7 days a week, to get a view of your account and to arrange to receive funding.
The facility is confidential, so customers are unaware that you use it, and you continue to remain in control of your relationships with them. You retain control of your sales ledger management and credit control activity.
The mobile app allows you to get immediate visibility of your account, and to arrange the drawdown of funds from your availability. Being a mobile App, you can do this from wherever you are.
Dedicated Account Management
If you need to speak to experienced and entrepreneurial decision makers about your account, you have access to a dedicated account manager who will be able to help you.
Investec Capital Solutions are members of UK Finance, the trade association for the UK banking and finance sector. Investec were winners of the 2017 Business Moneyfacts award for Innovation In The SME Finance Sector, and they were Commended for Best Service From An Invoice Finance Provider in 2018.
- 22 Jan
Marketinvoice Secures GBP56M of Debt & Equity Funding
Marketinvoice, the invoice finance and business loan platform has reportedly secured a further £56 million in debt and equity funding. Reports in Business Money and Finextra suggest that the funding is going to be used to expand Marketinvoice's UK market presence and to launch further fintech-bank partnerships (following their recent fintech partnership with Barclays).MORE ABOUT...
- 21 Jan
Are You Getting Bad Service From Your Factoring Company?
Factoring service levels are generally very good, as evidenced by our research finding that 98% of businesses using invoice finance, that we surveyed were, said that they would recommend their provider. That leaves the 2% that are not prepared to recommend their existing provider, which includes those receiving a bad service, or poor quality service levels from their existing factoring company....
- 15 Nov
Telephone Debt Verification Removed From Take On Process
An interesting development from one of the invoice finance companies, who must remain anonymous for what will become obvious reasons.They have decided to remove the telephone debt verification procedure from their take on process, for new customers.Telephone debt verification is the process by which the invoice finance company will contact customers from the clients sales ledger, in order to...
- 08 Oct
Micro Company Finance
Micro companies (often defined as having less than 10 employees) are the smallest of ventures, often just starting up. I had a conversation with a new selective invoice finance company that are going to target just micro companies, with a maximum level of funds in use of just £30K.This is not a segment of the invoice finance market that is being addressed by most funders. If anything, we have...
- 28 Aug
Partnership Invoice Finance Joins UK Finance
Partnership Invoice Finance have recently joined UK Finance, the trade association for the finance and banking industry. Great news for customers as this means that members agree to abide by a code of conduct that provides peace of mind to customers of members.Partnership Invoice Finance are an independent invoice finance company that are focused on delivering a high quality, flexible personal...
- 23 Jul
How Financially Strong Is Your Invoice Finance Company
How financially strong is your invoice finance company?The recent appointment of Liquidators at Urica Ltd made me think about the relative strength of the financial position of different invoice finance companies.In the case of Urica, they had incurred significant historic losses, and had a negative net worth within the business, according to accounts filed prior to the failure. Therefore, they...