• 52% Of Maximum Growth High Growth Companies Use Invoice Finance

    That might read like a strange title but let me explain!

    In our study of high growth companies (20%+ growth pa) we identified 79% that said that with more funding they could grow even faster. That leaves 21% that said that they couldn't increase their growth rate even with more funding. We analysed that 21% of "maximum growth" businesses and we found that 52% of them used invoice finance to fund their businesses.

    The normal distribution of invoice finance users is less than 1%, we estimate that about 0.7% of businesses generally use invoice finance. However, 12% of high growth (20%+ pa) businesses said they used invoice finance and now we find that 52% of "maximum growth" businesses use invoice finance. This demonstrates how appropriate invoice finance such as factoring and invoice discounting can be to meeting the finance needs of high growth companies.

    Share with:
Share with:


I have read and accept your:
Customer Terms and Conditions.


Examples of just a few of our finance partners:

ultimate finance group