• Only 5% Of High Growth Companies That Didn't Use Invoice Finance Considered It As An Option

    Another result from our survey of 100 high growth businesses (20%+ growth pa). As previously reported 12% of our sample used invoice finance and we asked the remaining 88% if they had considered using invoice finance to funding their high growth business.

    Only 5% of the fast growing businesses that were non users (the 88%) had even considered invoice finance as an option - many of the reasons for not considering it that we have seen in previous surveys were mentioned e.g. not having heard of it. I will publish a full list of the reasons shortly.

    Share with:
Share with:

 

I have read and accept your:
Customer Terms and Conditions.

 

Examples of just a few of our finance partners:

funding invoice
bibby
woodsford tradebridge
investeccapitalsolutions
skipton
closebrothersinvoicefinance