• New Cash Flow Finance Product Launched - Will Beat Your Existing Quote By 10%

    One of our funding partners has just launched a new cash flow funding product, an alternative to overdraft, that is simple, has a single fee, a 6 month trial period and the options of confidentiality and bad debt protection.

    The product provides a business with 85% of their invoice value as soon as they raise the invoice - the remaining 15% (less their fee of between 0.95% and 2.95% dependent upon your turnover) is passed onto you when the customer pays.

    The service costs between 0.95% and 2.95% of your invoice value and they offer to beat your existing quote by 10%! There is a small additional charge if you want the facility to be confidential from your customers or if you want bad debt protection.

    You also get a 6 month trial period when you can leave the service without penalty charges.

    For the full details, terms and conditions please contact us and the team will put you in touch.

    Share with:
Share with:

 

I have read and accept your:
Customer Terms and Conditions.

 

Examples of just a few of our finance partners:

acg
skipton
woodsford tradebridge
pulse cashflow finance
lloyds bank
metro bank sme finance