• 100% of Clients Surveyed Would Recommend Us

    In a survey that was conducted amongst our clients 100% of those asked said that they would recommend our search service for invoice finance, factoring and invoice discounting quotations.

    I was just reading a piece of research on behalf of the ABFA in conjunction with YouGov that found that 82% of existing users of factoring and invoice discounting would recommend it to other businesses as a form of funding. It begs the question what are the reasons the remaining 18% have for not recommending the products?

    Also, whilst it appears a positive result i.e. a large majority recommend the products, when compared with the result for our own services it is someway short of where it could be making the reasons even more interesting to understand.

    Share with:
Share with:

 

I have read and accept your:
Customer Terms and Conditions.

 

Examples of just a few of our finance partners:

lloyds bank
acg
metro bank sme finance
skipton
nucleus
igf