- 12 Jun
Additional Support & Advice That New Start Up Businesses Want
We asked 100 new start up businesses what additional support and advice would have helped them when they first started their business.
Of the 32% of start ups that said they wanted more support and advice, this was what they asked for:
- 40.6% more support from their bank
- 21.9% more support & advice from their accountant
- 18.8% help with cash flow forecasting
- 15.6% business planning with their bank and accountant
- 3.1% to be advised - "don't do it!"
The results above show that nearly a third of new start up businesses say they want more support and advice. The advice they want is from their bank and their accountant and it centres around business planning and cash flow forecasting.