- 23 Jan
This Is The Last Chance To Help Us
Glenn and Sean from FundInvoice LLP need your help.
Please Help Us With A Testimonial
The window of opportunity to provide a testimonial about FundInvoice is about to close tomorrow. We need your testimonial to help us win Broker of the Year in the Business Moneyfacts awards. The ability to provide testimonials is set to close this week. The form to provide testimonials will only be available until midnight on Friday 25th January 2019:
We would very much appreciate you help, and we are very grateful to those that have already provided a testimonial.
You don't need to be a customer, if you are a funding partner, or a reader of our blog or magazine, you can still provide a testimonial. It is very much a case of quality over quantity as well, which is good news when you are a small firm up against many other much larger organisations.
We are particularly grateful to those that provided us with a copy of their testimonial that we can use on our website. If you could email any that we can use to email@example.com as well as using the testimonial form above, it would be very much appreciated.
FundInvoice - Awards Finalists
You can read about how we made the shortlist of Finalists for this award here: FundInvoice Finalists 5 Years Running.
If you need some inspiration about the kinds of things that we have achieved (as at the time of writing), here is a summary of a few of our achievements at FundInvoice:
- Average cost saving found for customers of 31% (updated October 2019) of fees quoted elsewhere.
- 97% success rate at finding funding for customers.
- Average customer rating of 4.9 stars out of a possible 5.
- Over £10 million of funding found for customers.
- We have conducted, and shared - free of charge - an extensive archive of invoice finance related market research. We have used this research to help shape the products and services offered by many of our funding partners.