- 14 May
Inksmoor Finance Group Launch Inksmoor Capital Secured Loans.
Inksmoor Finance Group have announced the launch of Inksmoor Capital, secured business loans.
Inksmoor Capital Secured Loans
Inksmoor Capital secure business loans offer customers the affordability of traunche of capital up front, repaid (with interest), over the term of the loan. The fixed monthly payments make it easy to budget for the repayments.
The capital can be used for purposes such as:
- Growing your business.
- Paying bills or invoices.
- Purchasing assets.
- Improving cash flow.
inksmoor Group's Managing Director, Sarah Radley said "The addition of secured loans complements our existing product range and our wider product offering".
Invoice Finance, Credit Control & Outsourcing
There are a number of other business financing products within the Inksmoor portfolio of products. They include:
Inksmoor's invoice financing is delivered under two product types, Flex and Plus.
- Flex - provides full ledger, part or single debtor invoice financing, funded at up to 90% of the invoice value. The product is also available to new startups and distressed businesses, which is not true of all funders.
- Plus - is similar to Flex, but with the addition of bespoke back office outsourcing support.
The Inksmoor credit control offering enables clients to outsource their credit control activity, saving money on retaining (and accomodating) in house credit controllers. The service can operate confidentially (under the customer's own branding), and payments can be made by debtors direct to the customer, without the need to change your bank account.
Back Office Support
Back office support provides outsourcing of business support services including:
- Accounts payable - supplier payments run, processing and payment of purchase invoices, and reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Account receivable - raising sales invoices, cash allocation and reconciliation.
- Payroll - staff payroll management and all the associated paperwork that is required.
- Reporting & financial statements - posting of accounting entries and production of management accounts and VAT returns.