- 05 Nov
The October 2019 Edition Of FundingVoice Magazine Is Online
The October 2019 edition of FundingVoice magazine, our invoice finance e-newsletter, is not online for you to read:
- October 2019 - 31% Average Invoice Finance Savings
FundingVoice October 2019
In the latest edition, we covered the normal variety of topics, all linked to the invoice finance sector:
- 31% Cost Savings - details of the average cost savings that we have found for invoice finance customers, over the last year.
- RPO Debtor Rejects Clause - details of a recruitment RPO debtor that has apparently rejected part of a notice of assignment letter.
- Is Cash Flow Blocking Orders? - how lack of cash flow is stopping some businesses taking on orders, and what can be done if you are in that situation.
- The Best Factoring Company - our attempt at answering a question that we are frequently asked.
- Avoiding Single Debtor Risks - ways to mitigate the risks when dealing with a single customer.
- Credit Control Tips - a few ideas that we have picked up from related articles that we have come across recently.
If you want to keep up to date with all the latest news from the invoice finance sector, we suggest you subscribe to FundingVoice, its completely free. That way, you don't miss out on the latest breaking news that we publish. It's emailed to your inbox once a month, and we don't pass on email addresses to anyone, without your consent.
In the next edition I am planning to include some material about pricing within the sector, so please subscribe to make sure that you see that. Also, if you operate within our sector, and you have something you would like us to put in the magazine - please get in touch and we will see what we can do. We are always on the lookout for interesting new material that will interest our subscribers.
Thanks for reading!